Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Run Neal Run!!!

The night before the half marathon, this is how Neal and Lance prepared....
While Nikki packed her bag and prepared like this!!
Neal trying on his "bib" the night before the big day.

Grandpa and Kyle waiting to see Daddy at about mile 9.












Grandma and Hailee waiting to spot her Mommy and Daddy














Here comes Neal! He's in first place of all the half marathoners so far! Haha JK
There's Hailee's Daddy!
Hailee's fierce Momma



Cute pic of the brothers with their babies at the end of the run
















They all made it in a little over two hours (Neal was the winner of the three :) Way to go you guys! We'll be looking for you in the St. George full marathon in the fall!

6 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

wow...good job. Looks like fun you guys dont even look tired.

Jiffy said...

woo hoooo thats awesome, I don't think I could ever do any kind of long run! That's so RaD! Sounds like it was fun, Neal has lost weight! Good for him! I miss you maggie!!! And sky misses her future Boyfriend! haha

Michelle said...

Congrats guys! I'm so proud of you! Does St. George have a 1/2 marathon. I'm absolutely positive that I couldn't do a full one. But I would like to train and join you in a halfer some time.

Kristin said...

Good job Neal! Next the St. George marathon and then before you know it my dad will be talking you into doing the 50 miler!

chelson said...

Hello Mrs. Megan! It's Jesson and Chelsie just saying great blog :). Oh and I'm adding it officially to my page chelsonbaum.blogspot.com if you were wondering.

Lance and Nikki said...

Time for an update lady!