Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEAL!!!

Neal turned a whopping 28 on Tuesday the 7th. Sadly he had to work all day, but he got biscuits and gravy for breakfast, lots of singing grams and calls throughout the day at work, dinner at a yummy mexican restaurant, and.......an IPOD touch!!!! I totally splurged and went out of my comfort zone for this one...but I knew it would make him the happiest man alive for 100 yrs...so I think it was worth it :) He was very very excited and couldn't stop smiling. The smiling he is doing in the pictures is completely genuine...he didn't have to fake his excitement! We finished the night off with german chocolate pie (upon his request) and the movie "Bedtime Stories". Happy Birthday lovies!
Ky playing outside before the festivities




Kyle ready to start the party with Hawaiin Punch


Yours Truly, the party planner



Neal faking excitement, thinking it was a new pair of shoes!



Look at that smile...pure joy































Blowing out the bonfire.
















6 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEAL!!!! 28 was hard for me. It really started to settle in that I was nearing the end of my 20's. It doesn't look like it was to tough for you! Good work Megan. Love you guys!

Stacy Ellison said...

what a cute wife you are megan! happy birthday neal! i didn't realize your birthday is the day before mine! we should send each other presents from now on!

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

Neil, I'm so proud of you for making it this far... I always knew you could make it. Happy Birthday. From the Rabbit

cheryl brown said...

fun photos! WE love you all

. said...

happy birthday neal! It is great to see you guys on this blog! I am so happy. I need to add you to our list. I hope you guys are doing great! We miss you.

Kirk said...

thanks. we are excited. and happy birthday to Neal! you old man! ha ha

Kirk