Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SUGAR 'N SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE!!

I think I am long overdue for an update!! We just found out that we're adding a baby GIRL to our happy little family! Neal is actually really excited...I was worried he would go into depression if it wasn't a boy :) Now we just need a whole new baby wardrobe!
Here's some pics of what we've been doing lately:
Kyle modeling what his new sister will look like (most likely she won't be blessed with Kyle's golden curls :(

















Kyle helping Dad tag the garage









Neal's most recent masterpiece: Awww
Me turning the BIG 23! (my sis, bro, and Kyle in the pic)
On a very adventurous hike in Spanish Fork canyon: but that story is for another day...
Our hiking destination: beautiful waterfalls and hot pools!
Kyle and his cousin Hailee boating at Deer Creek. Neither one could move very well! haha

9 comments:

Lance and Nikki said...

Yes! I am the first to comment! Woohoo on the girl! I can't wait for Goldie Hawn to arrive! And I love the garage, the eyes really look like you! Anyway, congrats! Love ya!

Andrea Gilberg said...

What you are pregnant!!!!!wish we would have known, congrats on the girl, thats exciting.

Stacy Ellison said...

hooray for little girls! bring on the pink!

S and M said...

I had NO IDEA that you were pregnant! Congrats on your girl. Girls are fun!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Congratulations! A girl, that is awesome. You guys look great!

Jiffy said...

Cute pics, I can't believe how big Kyle is getting, and I can't wait to see what your little girl will look like. I can't believe you are pregos either! How exciting though! I love it!

Sharps said...

HEY congratulations on the girl! That is so sweet. Having both is so much fun. AND dang NEAL...where did the artistic skills come from/// kanab west side!

. said...

Congratulations on the little baby girl! That is so exciting. and I totally love that you guys tagged your garage!!! That is so sweet.

cheryl brown said...

I wonder how long it will be before Kyle tags the living room wall? That garage is one of a kind for sure. I love the straight jackets. I wish I had thought of that when I was at the lake. Maybe I could have kept the boys from cliff jumping. I love the name Goldie by the way!